Get your Trade License in Bhubaneswar in same Day
Price starts with Rs. 750/-
Whatsapp chatbot: 9776030005
Complete Online Document Submission & Application Tracking
• Ease and online Process
• Same Day Certificate
• Dedicated Help Desk to process Trade License
Odisha trade license is a document /certificate of authorisation issued by the Odisha Government for granting permission to regulate and carry out any forms of trades from a particular locality. Trade license is mandated by the Orissa Municipal Corporation Act, 2003 to ensure that the business/trade complies with the stipulated rules and safety guidelines. The Government of Odisha issues trades license to ensure that the trader is not adversely affected by any health hazards and nuisance by the improper carrying of business. In this article, we look at the procedure for obtaining an Odisha trade license in detail.
Importance of Odisha Trade License
The trade license aims to control business location by way of putting constraints on peoples from running certain types of trades from their home to maintain the separate business environment and preserves locality environment.
• Odisha trade licence is enacted to ensure that no entrepreneur is running any unethical business and there is no severally affected by health hazards and nuisance.
Obtaining Odisha trade licence ensures the safety measures and guidelines are followed.
• Odisha trade licence protects the owners against certain types of liability.
• Note: As per the Odisha municipal act, running an illegal Trade is offence. The concerned authority may seize or lock the Trade business with or without intimation
• The entrepreneur engaged in a general trading activity within the territorial limit of any municipal corporation is required to get an Odisha trade license. The trade license can be classified, and it is based on the nature of the business. Odisha trade license needs to obtain for dealing with the following type of business:General Trade Licenses
• All eating establishments like Hotels, Restaurants, Refreshments, Dharshini, Sale of Coffee and Tea, Lodging Houses, Bakeries, Sweetmeat stall, Sale of Mutton, Beef, Fish, Pork and Chicken and Provision stores.
• All trades which use motive power to run and to manufacture like, Industries, Factories, Workshops, Power looms, Flour Mills etc.
Dangerous and Offensive Trade License (D&O license)
• Offensive and dangerous trades like a charcoal depot, the sale of firewood, timber wood, dry clean shops, Dhobi shops, Beauty parlour, Barbershop, Sale of edible oil, storage of ammunition, breweries, manufacture camphor and candles.
Documents required for Trade License :
1. PAN Card Photo copy
2. Aadhar card Copy
3. Passport size photo copy/ any good quality photo
5. Address proff ( Ghara Pata / Electricity Bill )
6. Rent Agreement / NoC ( if the owner is other than the applicant )
7. Mail id & Mobile Number for registration
8. Business Name and Objective
The Department of Housing & Urban Development, Government of Odisha, issues the trade licenses. Trade License is a certificate which grants permission to carry on the particular trade for which it is issued. It does not confer ownership of property/land or permission for any other activities than for which it is issued.
Odisha trade license granted under the Orissa Municipal Corporation Act/ will be valid on 31st March of the year in which the license is issued.
Odisha trade license will be issued within 15 working days from the date of the application at the concerned Municipal Corporation.